The summer before my junior year I started dating a little more. The summer was filled with the usual; parties, movies, dances, Surf n Swim, volleyball, tubing at Bear Lake, just lots of fun. My junior year started with a dilemma. I got asked to Homecoming by a boy that I didn't want to go with. He was a really nice, funny kid, but not someone I was interested in dating. I knew there was another boy that had been thinking about asking me, so I reached out to let him know that if he wanted to ask me, he needed to do it right then. That way, I was able to tell the first boy that I was going with someone else. It didn’t stop the first boy though, he asked me to Senior Cotillion a few months later. Maybe I should have just said yes the first time. The social aspect of my junior year was less about parties and more about going on dates. My dad sat me down and had me make a list of all of the boys that I thought were cute, or i...
Comments
Post a Comment