When we returned from CancĂșn, I moved with the girls into a small apartment in Clearfield. I knew it was going to be a difficult road as a single mom, but I felt so much hope and an excitement for a new beginning and a second chance at happiness. We were super poor, but we made it work. David was paying $1,000 a month in child support and I was paying $750/month for the apartment which included utilities, cable and internet. The other $250 went for diapers, food, gas, clothing, insurance, phone and everything else we needed. I did have some savings from the equity in our home, but I needed to ration that out so that I could make it work until the girls were in first grade, then I would get a job. I was anxious to start dating again. I was hardly ever leaving the house, so I knew the only way I would meet anyone was online. I created a profile and started getting to know people. At first it was really fun to see all the me...
Comments
Post a Comment